Medical pressure gauges are commonly used measuring instruments widely used in various fields. It can visually display the pressure change of each process link, gain insight into the condition formation in the product or medium process, and the safety trend in the production and operation process, and establish a fast and reliable safety guarantee through automatic interlocking or sensing devices. It plays an important role in preventing accidents and protecting personal and property safety, and is called the "eye" of safety. The general verification period for pressure gauges that are subject to mandatory inspection is half a year.
1. Mandatory calibration range of pressure gauge
1. Pressure gauges used for safety protection must undergo mandatory verification. Including the following 7 categories:
One. Measurement of boiler main cylinder and feed water pressure parts;
b. Pressure measurement of fixed air compressor chamber and main pipe;
C. Measure generator, gas turbine oil pressure and locomotive pressure;
d. Pressure measurement of medical autoclaves and autoclaves;
e. Pressure measurement with alarm device;
F. Pressure measurement of sealed pressurized containers;
G. Pressure measurement of hazardous, toxic and corrosive media. (For example: spring tube pressure gauge, electric remote transmission and electric contact pressure gauge).
2. The wind pressure gauge used for safety protection must undergo mandatory verification. Namely: measure the wind pressure and wind speed in the mine tunnel. (Such as: mine anemometer, mine anemometer).
3. The oxygen meter used for safety protection must undergo mandatory verification. Including the following 2 categories:
One. Oxygen monitoring pressure measurement during oxygen cylinder filling;
b. The measurement of explosive oxygen pressure affects safety in the process.
4. The oxygen meter used for medical and health needs mandatory verification. That is, it measures the pressure of oxygen on buoy-type oxygen inhalers and oxygen supply devices used for oxygen delivery in hospitals.
It can be seen that 3 out of 11 pressure gauges require mandatory verification, and not all pressure gauges require mandatory verification. Since medical and health oxygen meters are not common in safety production law enforcement inspections, we will not discuss them, so only three types of 10 safety protection pressure gauges will be discussed.
1. A total of 3 types and 10 types of safety protection pressure gauges require mandatory verification, and the verification cycle is at least once every six months;
2. Pressure gauges that are not subject to mandatory verification also need to be verified regularly, and the verification time is determined by the company;
3. Whether the pressure gauge of the simple pressure vessel needs mandatory verification is determined by the commissioning date of the simple pressure vessel;
4. The verification of fixed pressure vessels, industrial pipelines and boiler pressure gauges should comply with the regulations of the national metrology department;
5. The pressure gauges used by chemical companies are divided into three levels: A, B and C, and the verification period for each level is different. Among them, the use of the pressure gauge does not require regular verification;
6. When safety supervision law enforcement personnel discover the problem of "pressure gauges not being regularly checked", they can transfer it to the quality supervision department or require the company to make rectification within a time limit, and the safety supervision department shall not impose it on others. Administrative penalties.
In recent years, with the implementation of national water-saving policies such as "water pricing" and "one household, one meter", the market demand for smart water meters has continued to expand. Changzhou Kaibo Instruments Co., Ltd. keeps up with policies and market trends. With the development of communication technology and Internet technology, we continue to develop and improve digital remote network water meters, help customers implement data analysis and hosting services, and provide customers with products and technical support and services for building smart water services.