Small pressure transmitter debugging method:
Open the HSM connector, unscrew the stainless steel tube, then you can see the zero adjusting and full range resistor, connect the external standard power supply and ammeter (above 0.2 pole), then you can adjust, the steps are as follows:
1. When the transmitter is not pressurized, adjust the zero resistor so that the output current is 4mA
2. The transmitter is pressurized to full range, and the full range resistor is adjusted to make the output current 20mA;
3. Repeat the above steps two or three times until the signal is normal;
4. After adjusting, tighten the protection cover.
Matters needing attention
1. All products are provided with instructions and certificates, including product number, technical parameters, date of delivery, etc., please check carefully to avoid mistakes.
2. The diaphragm of the transmitter can not be directly squeezed with a strong object, so as not to damage the pressure transmitter.
3. When installing, check whether the field interface is consistent with the product interface according to the product connection mode and thread type, and tighten it slowly when connecting. The torque can not be directly added to the transmitter shell, but can only be added to the six side of the pressure interface.
4. When connecting the power supply, strictly follow the wiring instructions of our company
5. Overload pressure of transmitter shall not exceed 200% of range
6. If any abnormality is found during use, please turn off the power, stop using and check, or contact our technical department directly
7. During transportation and storage, the original packaging shall be restored and stored in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse
8. One year only.
We specialize in providing you with high-quality digital pressure transmitter and related accessories. We support a global fast delivery service for your order. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!