1. Mask Thermometer should be used in an environment where the ambient air temperature is -10oC- +55oC and the relative humidity is not more than 95%.
2.Mask Thermometershould be installed vertically on a mounting plate without vibration. (No more than 30Hz)
3. The temperature sensor must be completely immersed in the measured medium, and the maximum depth of the temperature sensor should be inserted as far as possible to reduce.
Due to the error caused by the heat dissipation of the temperature sensor mounting bolts, the measured medium needs to flow frequently.
4. When installing, the capillary tube should be straightened, and the distance between the capillary tube should be no more than 300 mm.
The bending radius should not be less than 50 mm.
5. The normal working temperature of Mask Thermometer should be at 1/2-3/4 of the measuring range.
6. In any case (whether it is transported, installed or used), the thermometer should avoid vibration, collision and impact.
7. Such as measuring the medium that is corrosive to copper and copper alloys or whose pressure is greater than the nominal pressure that the temperature sensor can withstand
At this time, the temperature sensor must be equipped with a protective tube.